Chicken and Greens Sausage Rolls•
Posted on July 07 2020
(Makes approximately 12 small sausage rolls)
250 grams minced chicken
6 asparagus stalks
4 spring onions
1 piece celery
1 sliver beat leaf
2 broccolini stems
¼ cup breadcrumbs
½ cup ricotta
½ cup tasty cheese
4 sundried tomatoes
Salt pepper to taste
3 sheets puff pastry
½ cup milk
Kid safe knife
Measuring spoons and cups
1. Preheat oven to 180° degrees
2. Place chicken in large mixing bowl
3. Remove stem from silver beat, top and tail spring onions, tail broccolini and asparagus.
4. Finely chop asparagus, spring onions, celery, sliver beat, broccolini, sundried tomatoes
5. Add chopped vegetables, cheeses, bread crumbs to chicken
6. Season with salt and pepper
7. Mix thoroughly
8. Cut pastry into four squares
9. Add spoonful of mixture along one side of square
10. Using your fingers dipped into water, brush around the edges and then roll to seal
11. Whisk egg in small bowl and then brush over pastry.
12. Place rolls onto baking trays lined with baking paper
13. Sprinkle with sesame seeds and bake in oven for approximately 15 minutes or until golden brown.
Recipe written by Karen Koutsodontis courtesy of Whole Kids
Fun activities to-d...
Here's 10 Fun activities to do at home this Father's DayRead More
Activities for a fi...
Preparing for your first camping trip is an exciting time. But unplugging from the fast-paced mainstream and venturing into the unknown can leave y...Read More
Bring back family m...
We often become so overwhelmed that we can actually lose sight of the basic and very important opportunities to spend time with family.Read More