Derived from the Dutch word for “children” and “bicycle,” this Kinderfeets wooden balance bike is designed to ease the transition to a pedal-powered bicycle at a toddler’s comfort level.
Kinderfeets are patented, award winning balance bikes with chalkboard finish allowing kids to decorate the bikes in their own unique style.
- Made from sustainable birch wood from a replenish-able source
- EVA airless biodegradable tires - Adjustable, cushioned washable seat
- Foot pegs to help children position their feet properly for cruising and to prepare for pedals
- Ergonomically designed seat and handlebar position to encourage good posture and maximise comfort
- Available in 5 different chalkboard colour finishes - chalk included
- Minimal packing materials made from recycled paper and water based inks
Kinderfeets is a fantastic starting point for children preparing to ride a conventional two-wheeled bicycle. It's a smart alternative to training wheels and is considered a far better form of learning to balance on 2 wheels.
Suitable for ages 2 years and older - up to 30 kilograms.